August 25, 2009

Things that bother me...

Three things that bother me:
1. People who tailgate.
Whoever thought this would be a good idea? I mean, when I'm going the speed limit and you are riding my bumper, it's not going to make me go faster. It's only going to make you get more mad, and I hate to see the day that the person you are tailgating has to slam on brakes and you slam into the back of their car.

2. People who drive in the pouring rain with no lights on.
I'm going down the interstate at 60 mph and can't see cars coming up behind me because they are driving a gray car in the pouring rain with no lights on...very dangerous.

3. People who park in non-parking locations when there are parking spaces nearby.
Yesterday, Kimberly and I were at the park and a guy pulls up and parks on the grass. The crazy thing is there were dozens of parking spaces within sight of where he parked. My first assumption is that he was just lazy, but no he was there to do a run. So why couldn't he just park 20 feet down in a parking space?

No comments: