April 10, 2008

College days!

I can't believe I ever wanted to leave college, but I did. I distinctly remember being sooo tired of college and ready to get away. I was so happy on graduation day not to have to ever be there again unless I wanted to. Now, I would go back and live my college days all over again; I miss them so much. Some of the things I miss about college are:

1. Free internet, cable, and rent (that stuff's so expensive in the real world).
2. Late breakfast on Saturday mornings.
3. Sleeping in and skipping out on responsibility if I wanted to.
4. Spending hours in the cafeteria just hanging out.
5. Eating dry cereal or ice cream for supper if the food in the cafeteria was bad.
6. Buying hot dogs, chips and dip in preparation for an afternoon of college football.
7. Getting angry at bad basketball games.
8. Victoria Bryant (this is a park, not a girl for those who don't know).
9. Refilling the 67 oz. Big Gulp.
10. Van Guard and Barney.
11. Pranks.
12. Sign-stealing.
13. Dorm room rock concerts with Jace.
14. Having lots of friends together in one place.

I'm going to have to stop or else I'm going to start crying here at work...I really do miss the ol' Alma Mater.

1 comment:

Mobile Minded said...

I would like to add to the list...

#15 - the Raptors
#36 - learning how to download music
#41 - the one box of laundry detergent that you used your entire way through college (simply amazing)
#518 - Nancy, Derek, and Steve!!!
#629 - Wayne and Jordan breaking your Duke basketball goal :(
#1012 - standing at opposite corners of our hall and throwing a bouncy ball as hard as we could off each others chest
#15,684 - driving to Greenville to pick up a friend on the side of the road
#1,009,281 - Cornerstone Festival
#58,234,120 - the Elmo shampoo holder we found behind the hot H2O heater
#232,232,231 - the Gold Door Knob