June 9, 2008

Baby Kyrie

Just wanted to send out a post/prayer request about a couple of friends. I know the audience reading this is not very big (I'm pretty sure it's just 2), but I wanted to write this down for myself anyway.

A couple that Kimberly and I know just had a baby (Kyrie) Friday night. Kyrie is/has gone in for her first heart surgery today sometime. She has a defective heart that is missing some key components that transport the blood between its chambers.

Tell everyone you know to pray for her and for her family. This is just the beginning as she is scheduled to have multiple surgeries to repair this. This is something she will continue to deal with for a long time, but provided that everything goes well (and we know it will) she will have as normal of a life.

We know God is in control and we also know that Kyrie will be a blessing to her family and everyone else she comes in contact with regardless of what happens.

No comments: