June 11, 2008

More Google Maps...

Yesterday, Google celebrated the one year anniversary of their Streetview feature by adding 37 new cities and expandiing the coverage in some of their other cities.

Here's the list of the new cities:
Springfield (MA)
Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse (NY)
Newark (NJ)
Virginia Beach (VA)
Charlotte, Winston-Salem (NC) - I spotted a Chrysler Concord there
Columbia, Greenville (SC)
Atlanta (GA)
Huntsville (AL)
Boca Raton, Cape Coral, Ft. Lauderdale, Jacksonville, Sarasota, West Palm Beach (FL)
Jackson (MS)
Knoxville (TN)
Lexington, Louisville (KY)
Cincinnati, Columbus, Dayton, Toledo (OH)
Ann Arbor (MI)
St. Louis (MO)
Topeka (KS)
Oklahoma City, Tulsa (OK)
Reno (NV)
Bakersfield, Fresno, Sacramento, Stockton (CA)

I hope you all can enjoy it as much as I do.

1 comment:

Mobile Minded said...

I spotted a '94 Chrysler Concord there as well. Hmmmm. I love street view almost as much as I love Google Earth. I just love Google period! They should give us free shares of their stock for all the promotions we offer.