November 13, 2008

The Bizarro Jerry (Ep. 803)

Elaine decides to use the "just be friends" line with her current boyfriend, Kevin, and much to her surprise he agrees.  She starts hanging out with him instead of the current group, and decides that Kevin is the opposite of Jerry.  Kramer gets a job at a Brandt/Leeland.  George gets "in" with a group of models when he starts showing a picture of Jerry's girlfriend and claiming it's his dead fiancee Susan.

The girl Jerry is dating is gorgeous, but she has "man-hands" and Jerry can't get past it.  Elaine then meets Kevin's friends, Gene and Feldman, who are also the exact opposite of George and Kramer.  She decides that she's had enough of her old group who is very immature and hangs out with her new friends.  Unfortunately, she's a little too much for them to handle and they disown her instead.

Interesting quote:  "I don't know if you've noticed it lately, but I've been drifting aimlessly." - Kramer

Grade: B+ (Another episode absolutely jam packed with good stuff)

Side note: This was episode 137 of 180, so I have 43 episodes left to watch and 47 days left in the year.  So, I am slightly ahead of schedule on finishing my quest.  I assume most people have stopped reading these posts, so I'm probably doing this only for me.