November 6, 2008

Duke basketball

So, Kimberly and I made it out for our first Duke game of the year last night.  It was just an exhibition game against Division II Lenoir-Rhyne, but it was still good.  It was nice to get a view of the new freshmen Miles Plumlee and Elliot Williams and to see how else we've improved since last season.  I'm excited for this upcoming season.  It was very disappointing not to see Johnny Dawkins on the sideline last night though, but I wish him well at Stanford this year.  Lastly, here are a couple of photos we got last night.  Enjoy.

The famous Cameron Crazies...man I wish I was back in that section instead of sitting in the stands.

Freshman Elliot Williams throwing down a dunk.  Picture courtesy of my beautiful wife Kimberly.

1 comment:

kmcbride said...

awesome time last night--good fun, photos and fans..love you!!