July 8, 2008

The Seinfeld Chronicles

So those who have any knowledge of me know that I have a serious obsession with Seinfeld (and baseball and Kimberly). I started watching the show back in high school about halfway through it's run and was immediately hooked. After it went into reruns I began watching them 3, sometimes 4, times a day. Sometime in college I began getting frustrated because all of these ridiculous television shows were coming out on DVD, but not my favorite show (the greatest show of all-time). Finally, in 2004 Seinfeld was released to the public on DVD!

Today is 176 days from the end of the year. I have decided today that I am going to set a goal to watch all 180 episodes of Seinfeld between now and then. I have all 9 seasons on DVD so that's not an issue. Also, in an effort to encourage other people to view the show, I will be chronicling (sp?) my journey here on my blog. I will post a little overview of each episode, some interesting quotes, some interesting facts, and my grade of each episode. It's the only logical thing for a lover of something this great to do. Let the fun begin!

1 comment:

Mobile Minded said...

I look forward to be apart of this great occassion. I'm not really sure if I've seen any of the earliest episodes. So I hope you're starting with season one epi. one. Question: how are you grading each episode?