January 12, 2009

Days gone by...

I was reading somewhere the other day about how we like to romanticize the past and dream of going back to a time in our childhood when we thought things were better.  Though they stated that usually things weren't really better then than they are now, it's just that we tend to forget the bad stuff from those times.

That being said, if you could go back to another time in your life or another period in time, when would that be?  Mine would be either my junior year of college or if I could go to another period in time it would probably be the 1950s.  The 50s to me were the golden age of baseball and I just think it would be a lot of fun.  So what would you choose?  I'm interested to know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how ironic...i'd go back to my sophomore year in college... ;)