January 28, 2009

Jeopardy

I did an online tryout for Jeopardy last night on a whim.  I usually do pretty well when sitting in my living room, so I thought I'd give it a shot.  It's a live tryout where they ask you 50 questions about various topics and you have 15 seconds to correctly answer each one.  I think if I had to make a wild guess, I answered about 10 of the 50 and probably only answered 5 of those 10 correctly.

The problem was that they didn't ask any questions about topics I know.  They asked about world religion when they should have asked about Emmanuel College, they asked literature questions when they should have asked me about Seinfeld, they asked political questions when they should have been asking me about my extensive knowledge of the NCAA tournament or Major League baseball.  Alex just must have gotten his cards mixed up.  Maybe he'll get it right next time.

1 comment:

Mobile Minded said...

I wish I could have been sitting beside you while answering those questions. I could have googled them for you...well, maybe not. But I can only imagine what type of topics and questions were asked.