December 18, 2008

The Dealership (Ep. 911)

Jerry goes to the car dealership to get a new car since Puddy is getting him a good deal.  Elaine gets pretty annoyed with Puddy's constant high-fiving and decides to break up with him, but this means Jerry loses his deal.  George has a run-in with a mechanic who he believes stole a Twix bar from him.  Kramer takes a car for a test drive and ends up turning it into a joy ride with the salesman to see how far they can go without filling up.

Interesting quote: "My father had a car salesman buddy.  He was going to fix him up real nice.  Next thing I know I'm getting dropped off in a Le Car with a fabric sunroof.  All the kids are shouting at me, "Hey, Le George!  Bon jour, Le George!  Let's stuff Le George in Le Locker!" - George

Grade: C- (Kind of an annoying episode, but the line George delivered is one of my favorites)

No comments: