December 3, 2008

The Millenium (Ep. 820)

Kramer and Newman are fighting over the plans of a New Years Eve party for 1999 (two years in advance).  Elaine has issues with a worker at Putomayo, a Mayan clothing store, and wants to put them out of business.  George gets offered a job as the head of scouting for the New York Mets, but since he still works for the Yankees they can't officially offer him the job, so he has to get fired.  He thinks this will be easy, but nothing seems to work.  Jerry keeps moving up and down his girlfriends speed dial and can't figure out why.

Interesting quote:
"I never thought I'd fail at failing." - George
"Oh come on now." - Jerry
"I can't do anything wrong." - George
"Nonsense, you do everything wrong." - Jerry
"Everything?" - George
"Everything!" - Jerry
"You really think so?" - George
"Absolutely, I have no confidence in you!" - Jerry
"Alright, I guess I just have to pick myself up, dust myself off, and throw myself right back down again." - George
"That's the spirit! You suck!" - Jerry

Grade: B+ (George "streaking" defaming The Babe's jersey and the World Series trophy and still not get fired...hilarious!)

1 comment:

Mobile Minded said...

How many more episodes?