October 21, 2008

NCAA football playoffs

So, if you didn't know, then you know now, but I am a strong proponent of NCAA football having a playoff instead of the ridiculous BCS.  It's pretty obvious why...it works well at every other level of college football and also in the college basketball world, so why not in Division 1-A (or FBS)?  For a couple of years now, I have been putting together my own bracket of 16 teams complete with predictions.  For my bracket, I pick the 11 division winners, plus 5 at-large teams and then I seed them based on my opinion of their strength.  I usually start this when the first BCS is released and then update it on a week-by-week basis.  So here is week 1, enjoy and feel free to disagree.

Sorry it's so small, I can't figure out how to make it any larger, but if you click on it, it should bring it up larger on your screen.

No comments: