October 21, 2008

State Fair

Kim and I took a wonderful trip to the NC State Fair on Sunday.  If you've never gone, please make the trip, it's definitely worth it.  The food, the rides, the animals, the crops, the tacky exhibits, and even the people make it so interesting.  To me though it's mostly about the food.  Below is a picture of my favorite item of food that I had.


That is a delicious pecan pie, coated in batter, dipped in a fryer, and topped with powdered sugar.  We (I say we because Kim and I shared everything we got) also had roasted corn, deep fried Jalepeno cheddar cheese, and a Philly cheese steak.  Kimberly even made us ride 2 rides, which everyone (including her) knows I hate.  We rode a roller coaster, which I picked, and then the swings, which she picked.  Oooooh, never again!  Lastly, here's a picture that Kim took as we were leaving the Fair.

No comments: