September 5, 2008

More thoughts...

  • It might seem as though I'm plowing through my Seinfeld project, but I've got 118 days left in the year and 121 more episodes left to watch.
  • It's also not very fun having to critic a show that I love so much, because I'm starting to find flaws.
  • I downloaded the new Phil Wickham cd last night and listened to half of it on the ride home...I love it.
  • We're going to the Duke/Northwestern game Saturday. Duke is going for their first two game winning streak since...we'll they don't track that far back. It is their first chance to lock up a 2 win season since 2004-05 when they beat The Citadel and Clemson.
  • The guy who coaches the University of South Carolina, is that the same guy who coached the "Fun N' Gun" Florida Gators and Duke Blue Devils back in the 80s and 90s? It sure doesn't look like it.
  • I'm reading The Year of Living Biblically by AJ Jacobs. It's a very interesting read, you should give it a shot.

1 comment:

Mobile Minded said...

My hat's off to you for plowing through the Seinfield Project. It takes a dedicated man, determined and destined to accomplish a mighty task like the one you are taking on. I downloaded the Wickham CD a couple weeks ago and I love it. Although I can't get the CD to play anywhere (car, stereo, DVD player, anything) except my computer. Weird, huh? GO DEVILS!