September 4, 2008

Thoughts...


  • I've been doing the budget for the past month just to see what it was like. It's been going well until now. I was pleased because we got all the bills payed off, now it starts all over again. It's such a brutal cycle.
  • I remembered a great memory from college the other day that only a few people know about. Jace do you remember Brian's light up frisbee that got broken in the lobby of King St. A?
  • I'm dreading learning a different language for the Peace Corp. Why you say? I've seen and spoken so much Spanish in my life, I now have a tendency to pronounce all foreign words with a Spanish accent. Darn immigration!
  • I've got issues with PETA. I know that sounds like an obvious statement, but it's more to do with their "scare" tactics having to do with vegan/vegetarianism. I do not however have issues with being vegetarian.
  • I'm dreading the upcoming TV season because I don't want to get hooked on a show and then have to leave in the middle. Lost doesn't start til January, but One Tree Hill (yes, we still watch it) and The Office get going soon.

2 comments:

Mobile Minded said...

Why yes, I do remember the red light up frisbee that once belonged to Brian. Do you remember the one time you and me snuck out of King St. before the "fire-drill"?

Ye Qinfa said...

learning a foreign language is a hard job. i once learned french for two years, but now i could speak only a few words.
bon jour!