September 11, 2008

Things I'll miss...

I've been thinking lately about what stuff I'll really miss when I'm gone to the Peace Corp for 27 months.  It could potentially be a very long list.  I'm going to try to list some of them now.  Really though it's just a list of things I think I'll miss, because you never know, I might not miss them.
  1. Family
  2. Friends (I already miss some friends who don't live near me)
  3. Baseball
  4. Chick-fil-A (those who know me well, know I can't go too long without this)
  5. Duke basketball
  6. My church (It took me so long to finally find a church I felt I belonged to and really connected to, now I have and I have to leave)
I could probably legitimately list each of these twice because I'll miss them so much. Also, I could probably go into more detail about the things I'll miss, but I don't want to think about it too much, especially not so far in advance.

No comments: